Among the dilemmas I had faced after publishing my blog on Blogger was how exactly to integrate forms? A straightforward feedback or Contact Us form can go a long way for making your blog more user focused and interactive. I are finding to simple methods to overcome this handicap. And yes you don't need to be a coder to get this done! https://homemodle.blogspot.com/
1. Use formstack.com to create professional looking online forms:
A straightforward but quite effective solution is offered by Formstack. Formstack allows you to design and build forms online and then allows you to embed forms on any blog or website. The easy drag and drop interface allows you to easily create an HTML form and add any kind of form element (e.g. Text fields, email field, file upload). You can manage your field types, add sections, and rearrange your fields. The Process really is easy: https://scandi.global
1. Sign through to Formstack.
2. Build your forms using the form builder. The interface is intuitive. Make use of a few minute is get familiar and no harm experimenting.
3. Assign the e-mail address where you intend to send form data. This is important as this really is where you will have the feedbacks.
4. Select a suitable design template and Keep your form.
5. Generate the code to embed in your Blog. Save the code in a notepad file. https://homemodel786.blogspot.com/
You are more or less completed with Formstack! Now log in to your Blogger account to integrate the code in your Blogger website:
1. In your blogger add a full page using the page widget.. In the event that you don't have the widget already you can certainly do so my planning to Design > Add Widget and Select Pages Widget. The page widget on Blogger allows you to soon add up to 10 static pages on Blogger.
2. After added the page widget visit Posting > Edit Pages > Develop a new page.
3. Develop a new page with the name "Contact Us" using pages widget
4. On the page editor click Edit HTML tab.
5. Paste the embed code generated from Formstack. And Voila! You've a functional feedback form on Blogger! https://windows10852.blogspot.com/
Do a quick preview. You may have to complete small adjustments to the form field lengths if you will find any overlaps with your Blogger sidebar but that's simple. The Formstack form builder interface is so simple as you are able to quickly stay on course to generate a visually pleasing feedback form. https://smart1295.blogspot.com/
2. Use feedback tool from getsatisfaction.com
Get satisfaction is among typically the most popular feedback tools on the Internet. Integrating this on blogger requires some careful template code embedding. The Integration process is simple though: https://smartlove12.blogspot.com/
1. Sign through to Getsatisfaction.
2. Generate the code for embedding.
3. There is not straight forward blogger integration widget here which means you will need to visit your blogger template source to integrate the code.
4. Visit blogger Design > Edit HTML
5. On template XML source code try to find tag.
6. Paste the get satisfaction embed code prior to the and save the template and you have the feedback widget on blogger!